What are the cons and pros of both?
- Easier to get the resources in high quantities.
- Doesn’t need blueprints.
- Can make the base biggers/taller in a smaller time frame when compared to metal base.
- If not taken precautions , people can build into last floor and get into loot room with only 1-2 c4.
- People can skip several metal doors due to using only 1 c4 for several wood walls , depending on deterioration.
- Needs more c4 to destroy the walls which forces the raiders to get more c4 than if they were raiding a wood base.
- Needs blueprints.
- Takes a lot longer to make secure bases when compared to wood bases.
- Harder to get the resources needed when compared to wood bases.
So far I believe metal bases need some kind of a buff to actually be “viable” when compared to wood bases.
I believe that if metal doors were stronger on a metal doorway frame than in a wood doorway frame then it would make metal bases very very viable. (Example: Wood doorway + metal door = 2 c4. Metal doorway + metal door: 3-4 c4.)