[HIGH]My Gmod keep crashing when i play or shoot guns and stuff.

So i play on a server gmod server called The cube Jailbreak.
when ever is shoot with m4s or deagles or tmps or w/e i keep crashing not all the time but sometimes
and it’s really anoyying ;/ i hope someone can help me with this i tried doing
Verify intergrity of game cache <-- But that didn’t help and some people say look at your dump folder and there is nothing in there
so when i crash it doesn’t say any error or what happend my gmod just shutdown dirrectly. i shoot the guns and it freeze a little than boom it shutdown my gmod :confused:
Please, i wish you guys can help me with this i’m a moderator there so i need to moderate but i keep crashing… when i crash it say disconeccted (timed out) <-- that’s what my friend say when he was on the server and saw me crash. please help me

I tried reinstal steam…
Resitall TF2
Reinstall CCS
Reinstall gmod nothing happen it’s stil crash sometimes**

My pc status**
Model:Windows 7 RTM v1.2-x86
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU p8600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz
Ram: 2,00 GB
Typ Systeem:32 bit
Device graphic card:Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

[editline]10th June 2013[/editline]

Can someone help please? :confused:

1. Don’t type in bold italics, it’s really hard to read.
  2. The disconnected (timed out) message comes when you time out of the server, this has to do with your internet.

You need a graphics card other than Intel’s chipset, to verify this go to singleplayer and blow up a barrel or create particles.

That’s true, but I doubt that’s what’s causing the error.

this might help go to cfg folder in: SRCDS/orangebox/garrysmod/cfg/server.cfg and add this line at the bottom ----> sv_kickerrornum 0