Hiring Coder for Jailbreak gamemode

JailBreak gamemode for GM13

info:

I just want basic Gamemode, that means I dont need any bios or LR stuff.
I really like the way the cube servers have things so that is a good base, I won’t need anymore than what they have.

Payment Amount:

$150 - $200

$200 = you do everything I want
$150 = most of the stuff I want

Payment Method: PayPal

Due date: March 1st

Please don’t add me if you can’t do this.
I am only paying one person and I have to see and try it out on a server once it is done unless you go first.

Contact me:

please dont link me to the hiring thread, I tried that twice and got nothing. This seems like a big enough pay for its own thread.

(User was banned for this post ("missed the lua scripter hire thread" - postal))

Can I take $50 and do next to none of the stuff?
Or $25 and do none of it?

This belongs in the hire thread, I suggest you snip this before an admin sees it and bans you.

Hello,

It is great that you are hiring a person, but you missed the “Lua Scripter Hire/Recruitment Thread V3”, which can be found in the same section as you are posting in right now.
The reason why the “Lua Scripter Hire/Recruitment Thread V3” was created, was because the LUA section wouldn’t be filled with “Oh hey, I’m hiring a coder” threads, so it was much simpler to just do all that in one thread.
So what I suggest you to do right now is to go here “http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1193966” and post this there instead.

Thank you,
Dario