HL2 Beta Jet Ski

Could someone recreate the HL2 Beta Jet Ski?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/half-life/en/images/7/7b/Jet_ski.jpg

If you look in your HL2 .gcf, there’s 2 jet ski sounds already. I know this is a big project to do, but I’ve been looking for GOOD vehicles for GMod, like Sakarias’s helicopter. Having the jet ski as well would be great.

i think this would be a great idea :smiley:

I’ve already got somebody (hopefully) working on fixing up the beta model.
Recreating it would require someone thats good with lua, due to the beta vehicle script being a txt file (like the retail) and running a different game engine.
I’ve released a working beta buggy and airboat if that is any consolation.

I have the jet ski model, all of the sounds, but no textures because there are none to be found.

Really? the version I have still needs to be fixed, but it has 1 texture file. I also have the sounds and script, not that they do much good.
If your version works, could you upload it somewhere?

What does not work the model?
Pm me!

http://hiddenmyst.pap3rback.com/Models/Unfinished/Jetski/jetski_RTB_ripoff.JPG

thanks =D

Download link please?

I’m no expert, but I think I see a couple of stretches that should be fixed. And it also reminds me of the DoA jet ski for some reason (then again, many jet skis look alike)

So, uh, how’s this going so far?

hiddenmyst never releases shit

That sounds unhealthy.

yea, that doesnt sound good

Ive been sitting on this thread, waiting for a release, and you bump it to agree with me?

yes =)

I am pretty busy at the moment and don’t have time to bother with that jetski. It’s poorly UV’d and not rigged.
But that doesn’t mean I’m giving any of what I have to anyone else. I still put a few hours work into that back when I was learning to do stuff.

I don’t care how long it takes. As long as this isn’t abandoned completely, you can take as long as you like.

Oh sorry, I was actually trying to imply that I had given up completely. That jetski isn’t going anywhere.

You implied it terribly, like you were going to release what you already had :geno: