HL2 Beta Physgun model to retail Gravity Gun

Here is the physgun model for the Garrysmod Physgun: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=24111

Now that model could be made for the physcannon AKA the Gravity Gun, right? I only want the 3 “claws” to open and close like in the retail version. The spinning part can be stationary or moving, but it doesn’t matter that much. I think this doesn’t need much trouble with the animations, as they are VERY similar to the retail anims. Maybe clarifying the texture with Paint Shop Pro? This isn’t necessary, but for the final outcome it would be recommended. At least by me. Lastly, the blue beam should be removed (obviously) and the blue glow could be left. One thing that COULD cause trouble though, is the glowing material in teh retail. It could cause some graphical issues, such as clipping through this model and such. Otherwise i think (and only think, because i really don’t have experience in this so i cannot say for sure) that this could be pretty easy.

EDIT: tl:dr = Beta physgun model for GGun. Spinning part can stay still. Kthxbai

bonk