Hl2-Ep2 was able to use animations and voices, now doesn't...

So after a few days (with no updates being put on Gmod), I played on many of the maps from Ep1 and 2. Since Ep1 was still being bad at animations and voices, I stopped and went onto ep2. The reason the animations would somewhat matter is that some of the npcs would use their animations, such as the Hunter stabbing Rebels with it’s “teeth”, or what ever you call it. After a few days, I went back on and saw that the animations were gone. The only ones who could use the animations was the DogvsStrider strider and the hunters during the ambush. Not sure if this was just Gmod in general or not, but I don’'t go onto the game to regularly play the game itself since Gmod (obviously) is used as a sandbox. So when the autogun would kill ZOmbies during Under the Radar, I would make use of the map and make some realistic rebel bases and whatever. Point being, no animations or even voices are present anymore. I knew this happend before the Gmod 13 update, but I am unsure if a new update was put out that conflicted with this or I was just unlucky

Also, I looked around and couldn’t find a suggestions forum where I could put in some interesting ones (suggestions that are not part from this thread)