Hl2 jail rp an map.

I had this idea about new kind of rp server which would take place in combine prison. You would start as a regular prisoner but you could improve your status in there by gaining trust and by that getting more prevlidges. Ofcourse there should be guards and stuff in it.

I’m making this map which I try to do realistic. There will be lots of breakable walls, airvents, sewers etc. Which would make the jailbreak possible. Ofcourse I don’t want the escape to be easy. The walls which are breakable are still very strong and places hard to reach, not to mention about the guards who are constantly inspecting your cell for tools and escape plans. The idea still would be that you can find out about the tunnels and airvents by looking into it by yourself instead of some rping in the server until some knowledgeable person shows it to you. It’s not all… I was thinking that around the jail should be some sort of city maybe destroyed one, so you could actually escape somewhere and roleplay out of the prison too.

…Anyways, I’d like some of you people to help me with this, if you wan’t to help me map this, if you have ideas or something please tell them.

(User was banned for this post ("No Content WIP Thread" - Terrenteller))

So what exactly would you do when you breakout? Just go on a killing spree against the guards? Doesn’t sound great IMO but hey, i could be wrong.

You just copy and pasted the OP from your other thread, you need to give a more detailed spec on the map you want, this also should’ve gone in requests.

Well… I don’t know exactly what I want that’s why I posted this to get ideas.

We have people who ask for ideas all the time, it’s unnecessary to create a new thread, look in the Pimpage threads, google images for reference images, the reference image thread, there’s your ideas.

Well… THink about rp servers that use city8_canals… When you start there you play in this small area, which is maybe 5 percent of the scale of the whole map. If you manage to escape to canals you become a refugee atleast in some servers. And you can rp outside the jail as survivor or join the resistance idk.

If I got it wrong… In order to break out, yes you can maybe kill a guard but it’s bloody hard. You can manage to steal tools maybe which you can use to break a hole to gain entrance to the utility tunnel behind the cell. Gain some trust from guards, get more prevlidges and icly abuse them.

[editline]19th February 2011[/editline]

I’ve started to make the map. I’m also looking for mappers to help me with it. But I dunno… Getting too difficult I see to publish this thread and all.