Hogwarts RP

Given the increased map size I suppose we will eventually see large map ports of our favourite games added to mods, hopefully Hogwarts RP will see a massive buff if the spells mod can see a return as well
I would really like to see this mod return because it was super fun

1 Like

Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

They still think it’s going to be Gmod 2…

2 Likes

ok

1 Like

You wouldn’t believe how many people think that just because the description of the S&Box Twitter account is “Spiritual successor to Garry’s Mod.” and because a bunch of sites claim that “Gmod 2 is coming”.

1 Like

Well actually given the freedom of s&box, if he wants to enjoy some Hogwarts RP inspired games and have a bunch of friends coming, he will probably be able to.

I can definitely see a huge part of the Gmod community porting some old school bangers such as RP type & filling them with a bunch of fesh ideas.

Nor you, me or even the devs can decide what players will like to play, all of these RP copy/ pastes were answers to a demand from the players, not the other way around.

The Hogwarts theme, for being that sucessful in gmod, will inevitably come back one way or another

Let’s wait and see

3 Likes

It’s not just GMOD 2, it’s literally GMOD but better, it’s a game where you can port or play any game mode you want coded in, it’s not just GMOD 2 it’s the one true (Master Game) Like a skeleton key but it’s a game

1 Like

Yes thank you I already knew the difference. I was just responding to the previous comment.

1 Like

Yeah I think my response was more appropriate to the guy you initially replied to my bad

1 Like