HOLMEZ FACEPUNCH ADMIN came into my server and killed my friends and banned me ???

i admit, I’ve been banned from an account for hacking, so i made another account and BOUGHT My own server, with like 20 people today
next thing i realise holmez is in my server and killing my friends
and next thing i find out he banns me from milan face punch !!! what the ffuck man
i was just playing in my server! honestly getting everyone comfortable in the server
THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A DOUCHE TO ME MAN, WHAT have i done to you?

WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM i payed for this account you HAVE NO RIGHT TO BAN ME FOR WHAT I DID IN THE PAST, THATS JUST BEING A DOUCHE, now you excpect me to pay for another account so you can ban me

I HAVE THE WHOLE SERVER AS MY WITNESS
<IP REMOVED> <---- thats the server ip

[editline]18th May 2015[/editline]

he BANNED ME FROM RUST! WHAT THE hell main i haven’t done anything i payed 40 EUROS FOR THE SERVER AND HE BANNED ME! GARRY WHAT THE FUCK MAN Y
HOLMZY YOU MADE ME LOOSE 80 EUROS
I PAYED 14 EUROS FOR THE NEW RUST AND 40 FOR SERVER AND HE BANNED ME!

DUDE I JUST WANT TO PLAY RUST, YOUR HAVING FUN FOLLOWING ME AROUND KILLING AND BANNING ME WHAT THE FUCK MAN

Wow, you really don’t know when to stop. This is entertaining, though, I will give you that. Your claim seems pretty far out there and providing your server ip isn’t proof.

So… what are you hoping to accomplish by re-recreating a thread and throwing in an apparent plug for your server? Seems to me like you are trying to rile up the community by making yourself seem innocent so that the community will turn on the “corrupt” company in charge. Seen that kind of shit all the time 10 years ago on IRO, it ain’t gonna work now as Facepunch ain’t some rinky dink Korean MMO publisher that will cave because they feel Money > integrity.

Dude please, I’ve been banned from rust, I’m using my brothers account now, he honestly banned me for no reason,
i was in london looking for my friends coz they were raided and make them join me,
then all this happens in my server, whats the point in hacking in my server
dude give me this account back man HOLMZY what the hell, your picking on me!

… ?

You were banned from Milan. That has what to do with your server?

nO he banned me completely from rust!

guys why would he ban me? for hacking in my server? coz admin tool is not permitted?

they entered my server, its not fair man!

hes banning my other account i made today that has nothing to do with it

Haha, this is the same brother that you threw under the bus for hacking and how unfair it is that he didn’t get banned? Well if that’s true then you should be happy that his account has been banned too? Good job!

NO, IM SAYING IM TRYING TO USE his, but today i made an account, i bought the game again, i bought a server
and i started doing publicity in forums to get a few people to join, then holmzy logs in comes in my server
kills us and after he bans me? now I’m logging in with my brothers account,
i don’t want to buy another account and get banned
hes picking on me man

Someone probably reported your hacks to @rusthackreport

like just tell me what i did wrong

where??? in my server? he was in my server! infant i banned him twice but he kept coming back(obviously lol he’s the owner)
i just got this account hours ago,
we have screen shot of him coming, and telling everyone in my server that I’m a hacker and that he has put me on eac list, in mY SERVER
come on man

where??? in my server? he was in my server! even after i banned him twice but he kept coming back(obviously lol he’s the owner)
i just got this account hours ago,
we have screen shot of him coming, and telling everyone in my server that I’m a hacker and that he has put me on eac list, in mY SERVER
come on man

This is what you did wrong …

mY OLD ACCOUNT! I MADE ONE TODAY AND PLAYED LEGIT AND YOU BANNED ME! I PAYED FOR IT AND DID NOTHING WRONG

dude you saw me i was in my server and you came and killed us… admit it
and why did you ban me today?

so your going to ban me in the future for playing? if so il change game

if i buy a new steam profile you have to judge me for my actions not for what i did in the past
now give me my account back

you know how it is

once a cheater, always a cheater

but i didn’t hack guys, i was in my server
come on man admit what he did was a bully thing

da King. If you want to fix this:

1. stop posting on the forum
  2. send a polite (if you can manage it) message to Holmzy or someone at FP and ask them nicely for help.

Seriously, be nice, be humble, apologize if you ever hacked in Rust, and maybe things will work out.

But again: stop posting in this thread about this. It won’t help you.

CINDER, WHEN I HACKED I was banned, done… but why was i banned today?

aaww are you feeling sad and angry? Spare a thought for all the players that paid their money to play the game for you to come and ruin it …

Good luck with your new game!

he followed me to my server and killed us, i can apologise for what happened last time (for the hacking) but today like he said, he banned me because i hacked in the past?