Home hosted server problems wondering if i can run it 24/7 without me on it

Hello My name is Alex, and i have make a home hosted server for me to turn it in to a DARKRP server but the problem im having is wen i run the server thro the start.bat it dose it thing says it ok i connect and one of my friends connect and i say ok brb going to logout
and the server stop and hes disconnects well i don’t no what to be doing here and i suppose to be doing something with the srcds or something i have ask people and they say they don’t no so i would really like some help on making this work if possible
i don’t have any money to buy a non home hosted.
well if anyone nose what to do please answer asap thanks for the help have a nice day

The server is open if you’re SRCDS is up running. If you turn it of, the server shuts down. If you log of or turn of your PC, the SRCDS turns of, and the server goes down. So, if you want a home hosted server 24/7, you would have to leave your computer on 24/7. Or buy a dedicated server, because that’s what they do. They are turned on 24/7.

Yes i am going to run it the computer 24/7 my problem is i run the SRCDS AND LOGIN to the server and wen i disconnect it shuts the server down i at frets i was using the start.bat and i did try it with the SRCDS so what do i do

lol post your start.bat
i doubt its a DEDICATED server

@echo off
cls
echo Protecting srcds from crashes…
echo If you want to close srcds and this script, close the srcds window and type Y depending on your language followed by Enter.
title srcds.com Watchdog
:srcds
echo (%time%) srcds started.
start /wait srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod +map gm+_construct +maxplayers 16
echo (%time%) WARNING: srcds closed or crashed, restarting.
goto srcds

try removing all the shit except start
remove /wait

Can you be more pacific please on what to remove thanks

all shit except the start command and the /wait parameter

its english

this is my logs

(sorry i changed the map)

66.7 fps 0/10 on map rp_evocity_v2d_sexy
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_office/light
_inset.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_office/light
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
inset.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/env/lighting/boutique
walllamp/boutique_walllamp.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/msc/e_bush2.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_tides/tides

woodenfences_b.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_inferno/wood
fence.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_inferno/wood
fence.mdl)
fence.mdl)
fence.mdl)
fence.mdl)
fence.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_militia/fern
01lg.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_militia/fern
01lg.mdl)
01lg.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_inferno/ceil
ing_light.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/tree_pi
ne_tall_cluster_01.mdl)

woodenfences_b.mdl)

woodenfences_b.mdl)

woodenfences_b.mdl)

woodenfences_b.mdl)

woodenfences_b.mdl)

woodenfences_b.mdl)

woodenfences_b.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_office/table
_meeting.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_security.mdl)
_security.mdl)
_security.mdl)
_security.mdl)
_security.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_assault/stre
etlight.mdl)
_security.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_inferno/ceil
ing_light.mdl)
ing_light.mdl)
ing_light.mdl)
ing_light.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_nuke/wall_li
ght.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
inset.mdl)
inset.mdl)
inset.mdl)
inset.mdl)
inset.mdl)

woodenfences_b.mdl)

woodenfences_b.mdl)

woodenfences_b.mdl)

woodenfences_b.mdl)

woodenfences_b.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_nuke/wall_li
ght.mdl)
ing_light.mdl)
ing_light.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_assault/Bill
board.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
_inset.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/tree_pi
ne_tall_01.mdl)
ne_tall_01.mdl)
ne_tall_01.mdl)
Executing dedicated server config file server.cfg
Map cycle file ‘cfg/mapcycle.txt’ was not found.
Attempted to create unknown entity type info_ladder!
Can’t init info_ladder
prop_door_rotating has Door model (models/highrise/doors_glass_01.mdl) with no d
oor_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in
the model QC file
prop_door_rotating has Door model (models/highrise/doors_glass_01.mdl) with no d
oor_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in
the model QC file
the model QC file
the model QC file
the model QC file
the model QC file
the model QC file
prop_door_rotating has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no doo
r_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in t
he model QC file
prop_door_rotating has Door model (models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl) with no doo
r_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding options block in t
he model QC file
prop_door_rotating has Door model (models/env/furniture/pool_hut/pool_hut_door.m
dl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding opt
ions block in the model QC file
prop_door_rotating has Door model (models/env/furniture/pool_hut/pool_hut_door.m
dl) with no door_options! Verify that SKIN is valid, and has a corresponding opt
he model QC file
he model QC file
the model QC file
Nav File is wrong or something (1)
Initializing Steam libraries for secure Internet server
Logging into anonymous gameserver account.
Connection to Steam servers successful.
Public IP is 174.3.39.10.
Assigned anonymous gameserver Steam ID [A-1:2056718344(4570)].
VAC secure mode is activated.

and this is my start.bat

start /wait srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod +map rp_evocity_v2d_sexy +maxplayers 10

Ok? I think the only problem is that you might not know what you’re doing
Nothing is wrong with the server, never close srcds.exe and its fine

When you log out, it kills srcds.exe, so don’t log out or turn off your PC.

Thanks for the help Sorry if i dident really get it at fest Thanks again