How can I switch Gamemodes on my Server?

I am running a Server off of my Computer and when I buy a Gun it will spawn but I cant pick it up or use it, but when I pick a job that has that same gun it works fine. Here is the code that came up when I start the server:

] map RP_DowntownV2 gamemode darkrp
CModelLoader::Map_IsValid: No such map ‘maps/RP_DowntownV2.bsp’
map load failed: RP_DowntownV2 not found or invalid
] map RP_Downtown_V2 gamemode darkrp
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_assault/billboard.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_lab/corkboard001.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_assault/ventilationduct02.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_office/Light_security.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_office/Light_security.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_nuke/crate_extrasmall.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_nuke/crate_extrasmall.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_assault/acunit01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_assault/ventilationduct02.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_train/flatcar.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_port/cargo_container01.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_office/shelves_metal.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_office/shelves_metal.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_assault/billboard.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/de_train/flatcar.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_assault/streetlight.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_assault/streetlight.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_assault/pylon.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props/cs_assault/pylon.mdl)
Lua initialized (Lua 5.1)
Registering gamemode ‘sandbox’ derived from ‘base’
The model of shipment Acid is incorrect! can not create custom shipment!
The model of shipment Alcohol is incorrect! can not create custom shipment!
The model of shipment asprin is incorrect! can not create custom shipment!
The model of shipment cigarette is incorrect! can not create custom shipment!
The model of shipment cocaine is incorrect! can not create custom shipment!
The model of shipment heroine is incorrect! can not create custom shipment!
The model of shipment weed is incorrect! can not create custom shipment!
The model of shipment shrooms is incorrect! can not create custom shipment!
The model of shipment water_bottle is incorrect! can not create custom shipment!
garrysmod\gamemodes\darkrp\gamemode\resource.lua:1: ‘do’ expected near ‘file’
Registering gamemode ‘DarkRP’ derived from ‘sandbox’
ScriptEnforce is disabled
Compressing lua files into data pack…
Skipped. Datapack exists.
Executing dedicated server config file
Attempted to create unknown entity type info_ladder!
Can’t init info_ladder
Can’t init info_ladder
Can’t init info_ladder
Can’t init info_ladder
ERROR!: Can’t create physics object for models/props/cs_militia/barstool01.mdl
ERROR!: Can’t create physics object for models/props/cs_office/phone.mdl
ERROR!: Can’t create physics object for models/props/cs_office/phone.mdl
ERROR!: Can’t create physics object for models/props/cs_assault/barrelwarning.mdl
ERROR!: Can’t create physics object for models/props/cs_assault/barrelwarning.mdl
Attempted to create unknown entity type weapon_fiveseven!
NULL Ent in UTIL_PrecacheOther
Attempted to create unknown entity type weapon_glock!
NULL Ent in UTIL_PrecacheOther
Unknown command “ServerSettings”
Unknown command “{”
Cannot change maxplayers while the server is running
Unknown command “sbox_allownpcs”
Unknown command “sbox_playergod”
Connection to Steam servers successful.
VAC secure mode is activated.

have u tried map lol_rpname DarkRP? (map name is example)
Also is this a Dedicated or Listen server?

Hi, thanks for the Response I will try that code soon. And as to the type I think its Dedicated all I know is im running it off of the HLDS tool from my Desktop.

What? That doesn’t make sense?

It’s

changelevel MAPHERE

for maps, and for gamemodes,

changegamemode MAPHERE GAMEMODEHERE

Looks like you need to download CS:S content on your dedicated.

That isn’t a code it’s a command.

Well you have to have css to fix the weapons about the changing th game mode just put the gamemode in the files for the server and when you start up the hl2 server it should have a gamemodeslot i think if you did it the way i did once.