How Do I Add Add-Ons to GarrysMod?

Okay, so Yes, I can download them, But What do you do to Add them to the Game? My Computer is a Dell Windows XP But I dont Know how to add them to GMod.

Help!

I’m sure this has been answered many a time…but it’s the first time I’ve answered it, so here goes. Depending on what you’ve downloaded there will be any number of folders, named Models, Materials, Lua, etc. You go to your Garry’s mod folder, that’s where your game is installed, and you find folders with those names in the main directory. You drag the folders you’ve downloaded in to that directory (notice the folders have the same name) and it will ask you if you want to copy over/overwrite what’s in there. You choose “Yes” and let it do its thing. You won’t lose anything by doing so and you will gain what you’ve downloaded as a useful addition to Garry’s Mod.

Do what Drainwater said if you understand him or use gman: the automatic garrysmod addon installer ( http://download.gamers4life.org/programs/GMan-7.20-en_GB.exe)\

If you still want to do what Drainwater said then your garrysmod folder is inside your steam folder (with default install this would be c:\program files\steam\steamapps$your_steam_username$\garrysmod\garrysmod\ )