How do i add ragdolls to GMOD??!?

Hey i’ve been looking for help fir a while, i cant for the life of me put custom ragdolls into Gmod. I have read all the instructions and have tryed to the best of my ability to follow them (Which isn’t much ability) But honestly if your kind enough to help i need pictures or even a video im really bad with computer shite, please help!

when a spawnlist is included, look in this txt file. there are informations about, where the models shall go. (there are paths, so just put the files there)

if theres materials and models folder only, it goes to …\steam\steamapps*ACCOUNTNAME*\garrysmod\garrysmod (change… to steam directory)

if theres an info.txt then it goes to garrysmod\garrysmod\addons (create the addons folder if not present)

when u see a folder without any materials models and or info.txt open the folder EG; i cant find those folders and i see a single folder named CoDWaW i open it. then if u see the 2 folders then check if theres an info.txt if not then take the materials and models to garrysmod\garrysmod\and if theres an info.txt go back to the main folder and extract to garrysmod\garrysmod\addons

Alright, once i’ve put the files/folders in Addons/Garrys mod, how am i able to get the folders/files to Gmod and make them ragdolls?

P.S Thanks for the help so far.

Oh. My. God.
Okay, mate, if I understand, you want to make ragdolls? Yes?
Or you problem is that you can’t find models you downloaded in the G-mod?

I dont understand the quote on quote ‘Oh.My.God.’

Im not sure if you mean wether i want to make Gmod ragdolls myself (Which i dont want to do) or to make them appear so i can spawn them (Which is what i want to do) So i put the files/folders where their ment to go… How do i spawn them into GMOD?

You go into the browse menu, browse to them and click on their icon which makes them spawn