I click change to 16:9 but nothing seems to happen, I hit apply and still nothing happens. It wont even highlight when I change it. Please help!
- Go to the games tab on steam
- Right-click on gmod
- Select “Properties”
- Select “Set Launch Options”
- Type in “-height insert height -width *insert width”
selecting 16:9 just shows the 16:9 resolutions, once you click 16:9, you should notice all the 4:3 resolutions will go, and the 16:9 ones will show. select one and THEN hit apply
- That’s not what he was asking. He said it always reverts back when he does that.
- Hakita already gave him the correct solution.
- This thread is from three weeks ago.
setting launch properties is a bit of a length to go to when its a simple mistake
I find the resolution launch options really useful, especially for switching between TF2’s textmode and normal play.
If that happens I just bring it down to low resolution then back to 16:9.