How do i go about installing gm_bass ?

I am making my own radio for my community and i have no idea how i install gm_bass . What files do i need and where do they go? I have tried some things but all i get is this :

error loading module 'bass' from file 'c:\program files\steam\steamapps\*********\garrysmod\garrysmod\lua\includes\modules\gm_bass.dll':
	The specified module could not be found.

-snip-

-snip-

[editline]27th October 2010[/editline]

Very smart rating me dumb >.>

mayby because you are , and seen as you edited your post no one will know , pitty…

GTFO this thread you troll, people don’t want trolls here >.>

then why are you posting? As you said you dont want trols here.

Use google, it took me 30 seconds when I was looking for it.

http://uk.un4seen.com/files/bass24.zip

Have fun telling your “community” to install any dlls they are probably all afraid of VAC.

You are both idiots.

@dingusnin
People don’t want 12 year old kiddys like you who don’t know how to spell in threads like this when you obviously don’t know how to the question that was asked. Please just leave this thread if you aren’t going to contribute anything important …

And i have googled this , all i found was a thread : http://www.facepunch.com/threads/828751-How-in-blazes-to-I-use-gm_bass didnt give me anything important.

People aren’t dumb you know, I can use google, and so can other people so why bring it up >.>

says the 12 year old kiddie :slight_smile: , i have seen this alot , 12 year olds accusing other people of being 12 when they are proven wrong.

Ahem have you seen yourself? I am 14 for your information and atleast i know how to spell >.>

this kid makes me laugh. Gmod is for 13+ , you still need to wait a year to play it , for now go play wow and be a good boy :slight_smile:

Do you even know how to read ? I am 14 makes it legal for me to have been playing gmod for a year. Talking about reteards … Now get off this thread and play with your play-doh cause at the moment i am trying to find out how to install gm_bass, not trying to find out how dumb people like dingusnin are , but atleast i am succeeding at finding that out :slight_smile:

This thread turned into a shithole faster than I exspected…

Have my boxes and

I’m out.

My community isn’t afraid of VAC seeing as we don’t cheat >.>

Hahahahahahaha, looks like we will never beat the kiddies , with there will to be older than 12 XD

lol you mad bro?

I said gtfo this thread troll

I think you just broke my IRONY-METER

did this guy get help? all i see is a troll trying to enrage OP

Thanks for seeing my point of view huyu :slight_smile:

gm_bass is something for developers, so if you don’t know how to install this or how to use it then you should not use it. If you want a radio I have one for you, look at the code if you want to know how to use/install the dlls: http://svn.xp-dev.com/svn/2d3d_Browser