How do I install NPC Scene v1.2

This is a noob question but i DLed NPC Scene v1.2 from here:
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=42593

I’ve installed other addons like the NPC control one and the cinematic camera. I just put these into my addon folder. This one is a lua file and doesn’t seem to work this way.

Its not an Addon, Extract it to the place it says when you click Contents on the Page

The description page link is broken- at least for me. It’s on this forum. However, I think it was meant to go in garrysmod/garrysmod/lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools but there was no weapons folder in the lua folder so i made one. Same with the gmod_tool and stools folder. I extracted it there but i don’t even know if it worked because I wouldn’t know where to find it in-game anyways.

Installing it isn’t hard, but I have had issues getting certain things about it to work properly. A pretty large number of scenes don’t play, for one. I tried downloading the “L4D scenes” posted on garrysmod.org also, and NONE of the scenes in that pack work (yes, I do own L4D…)

EDIT: I don’t know if this is normal or not, but also, the only thing that the scenes do is play the sound with the NPC lip syncing along, they don’t actually move their bodies like they are acting out the scene.