How do I make round windows?

Basically I want to make a window like this for my mansion, but I cannot figure out a way to cut the round part at the top like that. Any tips? :slight_smile:

EDIT: I used the arch tool to make it, worked pretty nicely in my opinion. :slight_smile:

Nice profile pic, never seen that one before. give me your steam cunt

(User was permabanned for this post ("Flaming, Spam, Alt of Perma'd, etc" - OvB))

Uhm, excuse me? What gives you the right to call me a cunt?

Your using my profile pic cunt that i created, remember “daydreamer”, that’s me cunt.

Seeing as the user’s only other post is in a thread dedicated to doxxing an FP user, ignoring them is probably the best option.

No I’m not. When an icon was missing from a game on steam, this image appeared.

yea and its my pic bro check /id/fakeangles i made that pic myself nice stealing bro real original

Oh hi ServerWatch. I knew it was you from your first post. :slight_smile:

exactly why your using my pic then?

Dont worry, I made you a new one. :slight_smile:

hillarious

now to actually answer the op, try making a copy of that window shape and use the carve tool. Look at a few youtube videos explaining how to use it as it is a great tool to use.

I decided to use arch tool instead, worked pretty nicely! Thanks anyways. :smiley:

Never carve non-boxes. Draw each brush by hand. You’re setting yourself up for failure with carve! You’ll have errors you didn’t know existed.

imo it’s trial and error. Did it carve clean and correctly? Good, work on. If it didn’t then undo it and try something else.