How do I setup env_skypaint in Hammer?

(Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can’t search for it, and google didn’t return anything on it.)

The title says it all really, how do I setup the env_skypaint entity in hammer?

I tried copying the setup direct from gm_flatgrass, but that didn’t seem to work.
Do I have to use a specific skybox texture? Is there any special settings or extra entities that have to be on the map to get it to work? I couldn’t find anything n the gm_flatgrass which seemed connected to the env_skypaint.

I really like the new sky shader and would love to use it in the map I’m working on.

Is there even an env_skypaint in Hammer? I’m a bit confused here.

Yes, just add the garrysmod.fdg (in garrysmod/garrysmod I think) and you should have it.

Yup, garrysmod/garrysmod . There is also a wiremod FGD in the wiremod addon folder, but it gives me errors and doesn’t work. Something about not being able to load the gmod fgd. Does anyone know how to fix that? It would be neat to add wiremod entities as well.
But back to the main question…

For the skybox itself, in the map properties, put “painted” as the skybox texture. You need the env_skypaint, too.

Ahhhh, I had started to wonder if I had to do something specific like that, but I didn’t know what to change it to. Thanks!