How do i use filezilla?

I just bought a server and Im wondering how do I use filezilla with it? Can anyone tell me how I can use filezilla with the server I just bought I cant find anything in the control panel to do with filezilla I’m using Clan Base server live as my host.

I’m warning you now, I had a bad experience with clanbaselive, bad uptime, no real control panel, etc, but they could have changed since then…

Anyway, I believe you need to launch filezilla, and then enter in your server’s IP address as the IP, leaving the port blank, and enter in the same username and password you use for clanbaselive… But this could be wrong, seeing as its been a while.

Although I don’t use clanbaselive, that sounds right. I use FileZilla for my personal web and Garry’s Mod servers. To make it easier, you can add it as a site with the server icon on the top left toolbar. It makes it much easier than typing in all of your data each time.

I keep getting this.

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message…
Response: 220 CBL FTP Server
Command: USER 003snow
Response: 331 User name okay, need password.
Command: PASS ******
Response: 500 User ‘003snow’ or password is not valid.
Error: Critical error
Error: Could not connect to server

Evidently you didn’t set it up right. Filezilla is the EASIEST FTP server for windows to use. Just read this:

I agree. I’m currently using FileZilla too. If you are using Windows IIS for the FTP server, you need to give each Windows user access to the FTP server.

I have Filezilla installed on the hundreds of Windows servers in my datacenter. No one has a problem.