How do I write my Ironsights when running with SWEP?

Can anyone tell me how I make these ironsights for sprinting?

SWEP.RunSightsPos = Vector(-3.859, 1.18, 1.496)
SWEP.RunSightsAng = Vector(-11.851, 0, 0)

This is what I got. But what else do I have to paste into my swep? What is the thing that’s making the Ironsights work, when running?

P.S: Robotboy655 still cares.

Do you want help making it or just to be spoonfed code? This is a forum for getting help making things, not “do it for me”.

Provide some more code. What have you tried already? Has anything worked? What have you looked at?

That just blew the fuse of my help-box
but out of the goodness of my heart I’ll go into my brain and swap the fuse

Basically you need to write a custom GetViewModelPosition function. What base are you using at the moment?

[editline]12th October 2013[/editline]

And if you want to get working examples, just look in M9k/GDCW for Generic Default’s method, Mad Cow for Worshipper’s method, Twilight base for ResidualGrub’s method, etc

there are so many available examples at your disposal which all do the same thing differently, you can really just pick and choose a sprint ironsight function and adapt your code to it

I am using the shotgun base as viewmodel, just edited a bit

Well I used the Swep construction kit to make the ironsights for when you press shift (Sprint with weapon). I got the “SWEP.RunSight” codes from a other swep, made the ironsights just how I want them to look like when you sprint, and pasted the 3 numbers for each line to that code. But I already restarted gmod but nothing happened.

What the hell? You can’t use a LUA script as a viewmodel. Do you mean you’re using the shotgun viewmodel? Because I’m not sure what “Shotgun Base” is.
If you got the RunSight code from another SWEP make sure your SWEP is adapted to call the Runsight function correctly.

Ok I looked over your post again, it seems like you don’t know what you’re doing at all.

Yes, I am using the shotgun as viewmodel. Thanks for being so polite.

You’re welcome, I guess you won’t need any more help from any of us.

I just don’t get it why people are so nice to a newbie, when they search something they don’t know and they just need help. I didn’t expect everyone to care, I just needed a little help. You DON’T have to help.