How do u add other resources to Gmstranded

I’ve never used lua before and im trying to figure out how to add other resources to Gmstranded.

Also, I have no clue how to use lua.

I figured It out. But I’m still in the process of figuring out how to make a way to harvest them.

Add me on Steam and hit me up.

FatalNickle

Nickle, I’ll add you, I’m kind of familiar with the GMS codes and added a few new tools to the tool bench, I can help you and you can help me create new things for GMS. :smiley:

Add me:

ozyman690927

I actually got it last night. :slight_smile:

I did a lot of editing on GMS, if the server is still up check out 69.12.92.118:27016

I stopped changing it because this is the last month we are keeping it up because of funding, unless people begin to donate again I’ll work on it more. If you guys want to ask me anything PM me :smiley:

I was able to add my custom resource and make it attainable by Digging.

I tried to add it to mining, but that didn’t work, it broke things. I can’t figure out how to add my own entitys to mine off of. I wanted to put crystals in, and I figured I would find something to use as the model but I don’t know how to make a mining process that goes with the model or material.

Fatal I tried to add you to my friends list but it couldnt find you.

Whats your steam, I’ll add you.

redviper141580

Is this thread still open as i’m trying to do the same thing on the newer versions of gmstranded and i’m afraid i’ve hit a roadblock as i cannot find anything to help me and i keep killing it >_<… keef270 or keef_271 are my steam accounts… 271 right now isn’t working though… or if you can’t get me on either of those two i’ll be checking this thread sometimes