How do you add tabs to a ulx motd?

Iv had my server for a little bit now, and i figured i would add a donation tab to the motd so i could put my donation link, but the problem is i cant figure out how…
any help would be great! Im using ulx motd!
thanks!

Afaik ULX uses simple HTML for the motd, so you’d prolly be best to look into how to do that stuff for general web design instead of specifically for an motd.

Thanks for the help, but im not wanting to switch. iv seen servers have tabs in the ulx motd before, i just need help on how to add tabs.
If im not mistaken its a lua script that you replace the default motdmenu.lua with, but i cant find it anywhere.

Oh no, I was just suggesting that, since motds are written in HTML for ULX, that you should be looking for HTML tutorials on the subject.

I get what you’re saying now, that you want the tabbed derma panel version of the ULX motd script. Give me a moment to see if I can’t find it for you.

[editline]7th April 2015[/editline]

This was all I could find.

Nvm, i found a stript. i had to do a little bit of lua in order for it to start working again.
Its a lua script of a website based ulx motd.
If anyone wants the script, ill be happy to share!

[editline]7th April 2015[/editline]

Nvm, i found a stript. i had to do a little bit of lua in order for it to start working again.
Its a lua script of a website based ulx motd.
If anyone wants the script, ill be happy to share!