How do you get to the admin sit zone in RP_downtown DarkRP

I was playing DarkRP and I was trying to get to that part of rp downtown where admins talk to people and warn people and I was trying to find a way over there but I couldnt. Im convinced theres a way over there cuz I started throwing props over there and got in trouble xD
Does anybody know a way to get over there?

What on earth are you talking about? What version of the map? Can you describe it better than “that part”?

Noclip.

prop climb then ge banned for prop climb

Be an admin…

Invisible wall, not gonna work.

then your not prop climbing hard enough

it is actually possible to push yourself through some walls with a prop but since im not sure what area exactly your talking about i couldn’t say whether you can get to it or not

Its that residential part of the map with all the houses. If you go to the fountain and go threw the left tunnel its over there - at the left side of the residential area. Download the map, fly around, you will see what im talking about. Oh and how do you prop push? I play on a server where everytime you use a prop with the phys gun it goes invisible

I don’t think you’re supposed to be able to get into that area? It’s blocked off from the tunnel entrance for a reason, it’s supposed to be a one way exit.

Retard alert.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - AshMan55))

?

hey, what about cool maps like rp_bigcity, rp_csdesert, rp_hometown1999 ?

What does that have to do with this thread?

The term “admin sit” sounds so ridiculous.

Yeah I dont really understand how that means “Telling somebody what they did wrong”

Admin Situation.