How do you like Cloudscript/Toybox?

I like it, saves time from opening Chrome and pressing my garrysmod.org button.

Although, I’m concerned about the moderation, who is moderating the uploaded cloudscripts? One of these days, a mingebag will clog the uploads tab with DoD weapons and reuploads that nobody gives a shit about.

I give a 8/10 to cloudscript, due to re-uploads of CSS weapons and DoD weapons.

I love it, but it still needs more work, so I voted the ladder option.

It definitely needs some work, like categories, searching, and being able to look at peoples profiles to be able to download more of their files. Maybe even a description page for every file.

There **ARE **categories.

Coud use a real download option so that if you download something from the cloud, it appears in its proper tab upon reboot.

Why?

Well for one, not everyone plays online all the time. They may want to use these items when they’re using their laptop or when their internet konks out. I know mine currently does that a couple time a day.

Another reason, Games are suppose to be a product, not a service. This isn’t a movie theater. People should be able to keep what they download. Entities like Dr Hax and his Swep should not have to be redownloaded from the cloud every time you want to use him or the swep.

And then there is also the matter of cloud items that get removed from the cloud. When you download stuff from Gmod.org, if it disappears from the site it still remains with the users that downloaded it and it can be rehosted on another site or reuploaded, even though that is frowned upon.

Lets say I’m working on a comic and I need the dimensional rift entity for use as an effect. Only when I go to my favorites I find it taken down and no longer have access to it. But If the cloud allowed me to really download the entity and it appeared in its proper tab, I wouldn’t have to worry about not having access to it if it were to ever be taken down or I was without an Internet connection.

Plus I wouldn’t hut if the gcfs were gcfscape compatible, but that’s an issue for another team.

At the very least, Full download should be an option. Cloud script is only really useful for Barrowing entities and Sweps, but never being able to keep them.

Although, I’m concerned about the moderation, who is moderating the uploaded cloudscripts? One of these elegant modest beach wedding dresses, a mingebag will clog the uploads tab with DoD weapons and reuploads that nobody gives a shit about.

I voted needs work, because sometimes things don’t download. For example, most of the time I try to get out a SWEP, and I still see a big ERROR.

That isn’t ToyBoxes fault.

LinuX, I like the dod weapons.
I love ToyBox, way to upload all your useless/awesome stuff, and get praised/flamed for it.

Why would anyone ever need to download a CSS Glock again when you can find it in the Counter-Srike section under weapons?

I really like it so far, but I feel it needs more organization.

You did say you wanted to make maps availiable on toybox right? Having to redownload each time I want to use it per gmod session would be terrible.

I actually didn’t notice it until today. I had fun with it, but there are some few bugs I suppose.

Needs more work, yet there’s alot of awesome things

The load time needs increasing, takes so long for me