how do you mount addons so people mount them while connecting?

^^title^^

Can you be more specific? Your wording is a bit ambiguous.

You want your clients to download your addons while they connect?

i just meant how do you make people download/mount an addon on your server before connecting, but nvm i looked at the wiki

i know how to now but is it normal to get these errors?

[Silentkiller101|4|STEAM_0:1:33062677] Lua Error:

[ERROR] lua/autorun/workshopaddons.lua:1: attempt to call field ‘AddWorkshop’ (a
nil value)

1. unknown - lua/autorun/workshopaddons.lua:1

You don’t exactly know what you’re talking about judging by your wording but that’s why you’re here I guess lol.
The best way I know to send a client info is to add a lua file that your server will run at start up that contains
“resource.AddFile(“model/example/example.mdl”)”
for every model, material, and sound ect. you have. You can use programs to auto-compile those though.

Yes, those errors are there, but they will no affect your gameplay nor will they spam the console. I will be working on a fix for that soon, because it calls it in-game as well.

**EDIT: **and as long as your clients are forced to download the workshop fast download files, then you should be okay for now.

You’re supposed to put the file in lua/autorun/server, I think, not just autorun

They work fine in autorun.

i do know what i am talking about, but sorry if i did not word it right…

the main thing is it works now, my clients are downloading the addons via steam workshop before they connect to server.