how do you Re-compile L4D models ?

I got all the files in a directory

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10798900/Pictures/l4dmodels1.jpg

And i edited the .qc file to add male animations to fancis so he doesnt stand like the T - pose

$includemodel "humans/male_shared.mdl"
$includemodel "humans/male_ss.mdl"
$includemodel "humans/male_gestures.mdl"
$includemodel "humans/male_postures.mdl"

When I go to compile it I get this error

qdir:    "c:\users\cra0kalo\desktop\movie\skin modding tools\left for dead\models\biker\done\"
gamedir: "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\cra0k\half-life 2\hl2\"
g_path:  "C:\Users\cra0kalo\Desktop\Movie\Skin modding tools\Left For Dead\models\biker\done\mdldecompiler.qc"
Building binary model files...
Working on "mdldecompiler.qc"
SMD MODEL C:\Users\cra0kalo\Desktop\Movie\Skin modding tools\Left For Dead\models\biker\done/Biker_reference_wrinkle.dmx.smd
ERROR: c:\users\cra0kalo\desktop\movie\skin modding tools\left for dead\models\biker\done\mdldecompiler.qc(10): - Unknown replace model 'Biker_reference_wrinkle'
ERROR: Aborted Processing on 'survivors/survivor_Biker.mdl'

Someone help me out

The number between the brackets is the line in the .qc on which the error has occurred. Line 10 is calling for an SMD that it can’t locate. Inspect your SMD repository to ensure the model exists or comment out/delete the line to disintegrate it from the compile. If you can verify that all of your SMDs are where they belong, as it appears you can, you’ll have to check the $cd assertion of the QC to assure that it points to the correct directory.

If the compiler fails to find the first resource referenced in the .QC that’s generally a guarantee that it’s looking for its SMDs in the wrong place.