How many players are online?

Since we lost the webplayer, we have no way of seeing how crowded a server is. I can’t speak for everyone else, but it something planned for in-game? I don’t know about everyone, but I try to be setup on multiple servers since I play alone for the most part. And if a server has 200 people on it, I am going to avoid even trying. The lack of resources and people randomly killing is just too high. However, we have no way of knowing at the moment.

It is only certain people that have this issue. I am one of them. My friends however, have reported they can see player # per server.

Really? Where can they see this? I haven’t been able to find it anywhere.

In the server list when they open up the .exe from steam. There is a column for it for me, however it is blank for every server.

There’s a player count and ping next to the server names on the server browser.

I wonder why this doesn’t work for everyone. Weird.

[editline]31st October 2013[/editline]

No matter what resolution I use, I can’t even see the entire server name of most servers, let alone the ping and players column? Any suggestions? I am on a 27’ monitor…

Try windowed 1080p

http://puu.sh/55q7H.jpg

For me it’s patchy - sometimes I can see it all, and sometimes nothing. I also have an issue where sometimes I see all the servers only as IP addresses - and heave to refresh to get them to resolve to the actual names - there is one that never does anyway.