How much would you pay for s&box?

I’d probably pay 60$ but i know alot of you would pay for more. Im more on for the sandbox side im not really a good coder.

1 Like

No more than 30-40$

1 Like

I would pay €60 for S&box but because I’ve been following it since the beginning, I think for the average user it’s worth €20.

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

same. 30 to 40, maybe 50, definitely not 60

1 Like

20-30 bucks tbh,

1 Like

Its kinda funny how im not buying it for a coders prospective. But still paying 60 for it

1 Like

I’d definitely see it going for $30-$40 with how much effort is being put into it, and if it truly gets people creating stuff like they did for Garry’s Mod; the experience is going to be well worth more for the community made stuff alone, the man himself gives everyone so much to work with it’s amazing.

1 Like

I think somewhere in the $20+ range. I feel however that 40 and up is too much.

1 Like

30-35 at most

1 Like

not more than 20 euros

1 Like

I’d pay no more then 60€

1 Like

I’d pay about 30$

1 Like

25$ or 30$

1 Like

Around $20-30, but I’d give all 50 for it.

1 Like

Come to think of it, it could be, 20, it could be 25, it could even be 30 dollars, but I think DLC would be a good thing to add for this game. Not in the way that it inflates the price to 100 dollars or something, but like nearly 50.

Adding modes according to popular usage and officially curating them would be cool, like say TTT, make it official and curate it. It could lead to a lot more sales and also expansion and improvement of the gameplay.

1 Like