So I have ulx and I like the playsound feature. So I have endroundsounds so I already have a few mp3s. I decided to add some more. I was able to add one with a lua file. But the same lua file didn’t add another one. I tried putting the line into a new lua file and no luck. The server says it downloads the mp3 but it won’t play that one file.
Here’s the code for the new file called “spook.lua”:
resource.AddFile( “sound/spook.mp3” )
Here’s the code for the first other sound called “sound.lua”:
resource.AddFile( “sound/car.mp3” )
I did put these files in the lua/autorun/server folder. Why does car.mp3 work but spook.mp3 not.