How to find co-ordinates and rotation of XYZ for qc file.

So, I have a big problem, I just can’t think and figure out the way how to find and calculate these co-ordinates

$attachment "vehicle_driver_eyes" "als.eyes" 0.00 -0.00 -0.00 rotate -0.00 0.00 -90.00
$attachment "vehicle_driver_exit" "als.body" -20.00 60.00 -60.00 rotate -0.00 0.00 -90.00

Those co-ords are original. I have different car atm and I need different co-ordinates. How do I find them in 3ds max 2010? I can’t really think of a way in head how can that be calculated just imaginary. There has to be some tool. But which? Anyone help? oh and also, how will

$attachment "vehicle_driver_eyes" "als.eyes" 0.00 -0.00 -0.00 rotate -0.00 0.00 -90.00

How does that sets where player will be looking? I mean bone is rotated ok, but from which side of bone will player see?

Select the vertices and go into the move tool and check the lower bar where it says X Y and Z, use these coordinates.

But doesn’t that give a co-ordinates relative to world and not a bone?
I thought that

goes like:
$attachment “function” “bone” " location of point relative to bone" rotate “rotation of point”

You’re talking about rotation coordinates or what? I’m rather confused.

Well. Those numbers, are setting offset and rotation or what are they doing?

So your using the same bone positions as another vehicle and you want to change the position of the player eyes with out moving the bones?

no, I made completely new bones. in right places and edited envelopes and stuff like that.

Are the attachments not in the right positions then?

Extremely helpful

BIg thnaks. Got now what I needed.