How to install SWEPS to pointshop on a TTT server.

Hey, this has been bugging me for a while now, I’m trying to get this:http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=63573 to show up in the pointshop on a TTT server, but I’ve got no idea what do edit and where to edit.

I’ve already posted on the official Pointshop Thread and got told to goto here: http://ttt.badking.net/custom-weapon-guide but they didn’t tell me if I need to edit the actual SWEP file or the Pointshop one.

If you know how to do this could you tell me what to do and on what file, also I don’t know how to make the Pointshop files work correctly.

Whoever helps me with this, Thank you, I just can’t figure this out myself.

Use the other weapon files already in there as examples for your new ones.

I’ve done that, but it doesn’t work, also the actual weapon needs to be edited to be used on TTT.

That’s why I’ve asked for someone to actually tell me what to edit.

Right okay, try this (no promises though)

1. Create a folder called weapon_ttt_spiderman and place that folder inside of gamemodes/terrortown/entities/weapons

2. Place the file inside the spiderman swep that is lua/weapons/spidermanswep/shared.lua inside the previously created folder.

3. place all other files inside the downloaded spiderman swep in its respective folders.

4. go to your pointshop folders and then weapons then do:

ITEM.Name = '??'
ITEM.Price = ??
ITEM.Model = 'models/weapons/w_pistol.mdl'
ITEM.WeaponClass = 'weapon_ttt_spiderman'
ITEM.SingleUse = false
ITEM.AllowedUserGroups = { "???", "???" }

function ITEM:OnBuy(ply)
	ply:Give(self.WeaponClass)
	ply:SelectWeapon(self.WeaponClass)
end

function ITEM:OnSell(ply)
	ply:StripWeapon(self.WeaponClass)
end

function ITEM:OnHolster(ply)
	ply:StripWeapon(self.WeaponClass)
end

function ITEM:OnEquip(ply)
	ply:Give(self.WeaponClass)
	ply:SelectWeapon(self.WeaponClass)
end

(this is a script to make them just have to buy it once and then they will spawn with it each round)

i hope this works. and issues throw them at me :slight_smile:
-Jackson