How to make a darkrp class a random citizen model+money capacity in wallet

2 Questions

Number 1) Ok, so here’s my plan, I’m gonna make a realistic Darkrp where all the classes except police and important admin classes a citizen model chosen by the person, as in, say someone spawned as a drug dealer, and when he chooses it, a menu pops up asking which citizen model he wants to use. Basically, everyone spawns as a different citizen model by choosing their model except cops and admin classes so that they are not recognizable, like people in the streets, you cant really tell that theyre drug dealers besides theyre in alleys, or theyre smile is way too big rofl. K? plz help.

Numer 2) Ok, plan numero…dos?..second plan. I made a Banker class, so basically, a bankier builds a bank and protects peoples money, or give loans and whatever. So whenever someone gets more than 150 dollars in their wallet, they cant carry anymore and optional but cool, drops the excess money. And has to go to the bank so they can get more.

Plzz help, I didn’t really know lua till yesterday… but I knew C++ and other languages, and, I basically understand and can edit code but not from scratch, PLEASE HELP PLEASEOPLEASEPLEAPLSPSLSPLSPSLSPLSPSLPSLSPLEASEEEEEEE Im desperate rofl

Just Change the Class models of each guy there no way i think you can do it randomly

[lua]playermodels = {
“models/player/Group01/Female_01.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Female_02.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Female_03.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Female_04.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Female_06.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Female_07.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Male_01.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Male_04.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/male_02.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/male_08.mdl”,
}

function playermodelrandom(ply)

if !ply:IsAdmin() then

ply:SetModel(table.Random(playermodels))

end

end

hook.Add( “PlayerInitialSpawn”, “playermodelrandom”, playermodelrandom )

[/lua]

Uhh, ok, thanks a bunch man, where do I put this though?
Now can you tell me how I can get the wallet capacity thing :slight_smile:

Just to get this working in DarkRP, you can try,
[lua]civmodels = {
“models/player/Group01/Female_01.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Female_02.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Female_03.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Female_04.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Female_06.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Female_07.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Male_01.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/Male_04.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/male_02.mdl”,
“models/player/Group01/male_08.mdl”,
}
TEAM_CITIZEN = AddExtraTeam(“Citizen”, Color(20, 150, 20, 255), table.Random(civmodels), [[The Citizen is the most basic level of society you can hold
besides being a hobo.
You have no specific role in city life.]], {}, “citizen”, 0, 45, 0, false, false)[/lua]