How to start a Garrys Mod server

In a world populated by endless DarkRP and TTT servers, how do you create a server which has something TOTALLY new to create to players?
I, Sum Ting will teach you! Proud owner of CoderHire, 11 GMOD servers, Dr Pepper, Mountain dew, coca cola, monsanto and valve have much experience.
But lets start!
Step 1: Buying the Server

Head over to NFOservers and buy yourself a 60 slot Garrys Mod server, with teamspeak and a website!
Step 1a
Oh yeah. Naming your community
Try and find a big tough word in the english dictionary. Now add gaming to the end of it.
Examples: Inquisition Gaming, Prevalent Gaming, Posperition Gaming; Quinessental Gaming
Step 2
Downloading DarkRP’s latest version.
When you loadup your server and DarkRP’s latest version, you may realize for a second. where the fuck is the cool shit? DarkRP was made by some faggot named FPje who was such a pussy he added gay shit like 6 NORMAL JOBS
**Step 3
CUSTOMIZE THAT SHIT
**You wanna make your way to CoderHire/ScriptFodder or whatever script buying thing there is. BUY THE BEST SHIT EVER
An XP system to people have to endlessly grind to play as any job other than citizen? FUCK YEAH
An admin ragdolling system for 3 bucks? YOU FUCKING BETCHA
However, all great things in life are also free. Check workshop for some good shit like
**M9K EVEN THOUGH THIS SHIT LAGS SO MUCH ITS FUCKING AWESOME
TDMCARS IF YOU DONT PLAY GARRYS MOD ON HIGH SETTINGS OR DONT WANNA SIT AROUND 2 HOURS TO DOWNLOAD THEM YOU DONT DESERVE PIMPING CARS
STEP 4 naming the server
You’re done! more steps to come soon!
Nothing goes great with DarkRP than a refreshing Pepsi

https://www.kosmickitchen.eu/shop/images/40012/pepsi stash can.jpg

should be called

Disgraceful! I’ll keep my mumble you closed-source untermensch!

thanks animegirl

Just used cracked versions and dox anyone who complains about this, like Lemonpunch.

good idea dude, i love the gmod community!

The sad part is that this is pretty accurate on how people open servers these days. Almost no one has any clue what they are actually doing, they just think they will somehow be popular if they copy the other thousands of servers

+1

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/6101316/large.jpg

Instead of wasting 50 some odd bucks a month running the damn thing you could do it for free with my Auto Server tool!

So wait. Your software makes a server appear in my house, along with the bandwidth to run the server? Holy shit I take back everything I said, you’re a wizard!

For someone who made a useful tool for noobs you sure don’t think much do you.

Nobody said he was smart, he actually acts like an 11 year old that managed to make a bad tool with python

You forgot the donation script dude. $1000 for a job of your choice!!!

Don’t forget to donate to recive super police with mini gun!