HUD Font Glitch

Hey, I just recently made a HUD that’s running on a DarkRP server. The HUD was working fine, until today I noticed that the font was much smaller than the font I had put in the “surface.SetFont.” The font changes every time that I use something with a different font. i.e. when I switch weapons, the font changes, when I hold my mic bind key, the font changes, and if you pull out the tool gun, the font changes. It seems like the other shit is over-riding the HUD’s font.

I guess my noob question is: Why is it doing this, and how do I fix it?
This may be answered somewhere else, but I couldn’t find it.

Odd. It should work fine if you set it in the same function as and in front of the surface.DrawText.

Yeah, I even made some DrawText one line that included font, color, location etc. and that it still does it. It also isn’t doing it for everybody, just some.

for example: surface.DrawText( “$”…salary, “GModRPFontOne”, x, y, Color( 255, 255, 255, 255 ))
This still is subject to font changing.

[editline]09:51PM[/editline]

See above edit.

Completely shameful bump

It’d help if you posted the code,
i think i had this issue, you need to call the Font.Create (or what ever it is ) at the beginning of the function, because it renders then tries to set the size. So it’ll set smaller then try to render it bigger but can’t…
So… yeah… that’s my suggestion… if it makes sense… Mainly because it’s a custom font…