Hud showing %s before a lot of values.

Hello! I had an old DarkRP HUD lying around that has some code tweaks that needed updating for the latest builds.

The issue is, now that i’ve sifted through most of the major issues, I keep getting %s in front of my values. I get no console errors, and don’t know why this is happening.

This is what it looks like:

Here’s the chunk of code that makes the HUD display the values:

local function DrawInfo()
	LocalPlayer().DarkRPVars = LocalPlayer().DarkRPVars or {}
	local Salary = 	LANGUAGE.salary .. "$" .. (LocalPlayer().DarkRPVars.salary or 0)

local JobWallet =
	LANGUAGE.job .. (LocalPlayer().DarkRPVars.job or "") .. "
"..
	LANGUAGE.wallet .. "$" .. (formatNumber(LocalPlayer().DarkRPVars.money) or 0)

local wep = LocalPlayer( ):GetActiveWeapon( );

if IsValid(wep) and GAMEMODE.Config.weaponhud then
        local name = wep:GetPrintName();
		draw.DrawText("Weapon: "..name, "UiBold", RelativeX + 5, RelativeY - HUDHeight - 18, Color(255, 255, 255, 255), 0)
	end

draw.DrawText(Salary, "DarkRPHUD2", RelativeX + 5, RelativeY - HUDHeight + 6, ConVars.salary1, 0)
	draw.DrawText(Salary, "DarkRPHUD2", RelativeX + 4, RelativeY - HUDHeight + 5, ConVars.salary2, 0)

surface.SetFont("DarkRPHUD2")
	local w, h = surface.GetTextSize(Salary)

draw.DrawText(JobWallet, "DarkRPHUD2", RelativeX + 5, RelativeY - HUDHeight + h + 6, ConVars.Job1, 0)
	draw.DrawText(JobWallet, "DarkRPHUD2", RelativeX + 4, RelativeY - HUDHeight + h + 5, ConVars.Job2, 0)
end

Is there some kind of value that has been changed in Language.Salary and the like?

Im getting this problem too. But instead of on the hud, its on top of the players head. maybe its something with darkrp

It may be a problem for me. I haven’t tried it yet, I’ve just been checking singleplayer so It may or may not be the same for me.