Humanity's finest face the terrible alien threat in the dark future - scenebuild stitch

Have some industrial metal to go with the pic. Don’t like? Not my problem.

CHARGE! CHARGE! DO NOT GIVE AN INCH TO THE ENEMY! GLORY FOR THE FIRST MAN TO DIE!

http://www.1337upload.net/files/0scifiwars2.jpg

-The marine in the foreground is getting shot in the face so I guess he got the glory. It also looks like he’s holding the rifle wrong but in fact he’s dropping it.

-Yes I know Firebats have flamethrowers but a flamethrower wouldn’t have fit in.

-The Locust models I used are smaller than they should be so they look like midgets in comparison to the marines.

-Laserrrrrrrrrr eyes.

Comments appreciated.

NOT ENUFF DAKKA.

Gotta say, it’s Fucking Incredible

Pretty damn neato. Cool colors and composition.

Explosion in the background could do with a bit of work. Doesn’t really blend into the smoke around it and doesn’t look like it’s casting any light.

Amazing work.

I love this. So much. It is my new desktop background, iPhone background, chest tattoo, inner-eyelid picture and the entire side of my house. Thank you.

That flying mech looks truely badass.
Great lighting, posing and editing generally brah.

MORE DAKKA!

Marine, Marauder… Vikings?! Where are your Medivacs?!

the right side p much rules

Great choice of music, btw.

If this is what I’m going to have to compete with a lot more, I’m never coming back into posing. :confused:

The right side of the picture is the best part. Great work Joazzz.

Your pictures are amazing, don’t say that.

I was kidding, of course.

Great work. Am I the only person seeing really really horrible jpeg compression though? The skybox around the explosions and lights n that looks totally fucked.

I’m pretty sure that’s because of the sky texture being rather low-ish quality.

Yeah the skybox went all FUBAR when I applied the colour filter, contrast and sharpening. You probably mean the ‘gaussian lines’ around the glow effects? I couldn’t really fix that.

Took me and Nirrti like forever to find a somewhat fitting song.

jesus chriiiiiiiiist

Is it ok if I use it as my desktop wallpaper?

Oh man! That’s so asdfg fuc i kant spel from the asomness.