Hunter's Black Ops AUG

My poor attempt at making a Black Ops AUG.
If people want I’ll update this, hopefully with a working scope/zoom (As of now this has neither, I’ve been trying to get a zoom working since Madkillers base doesn’t have scoping).

A few facts
-Uses Madkiller’s COD Base
-Has AUG firing and reloading sounds from COD Black Ops
-Sounds are aligned correctly to fit the model’s animations.
Credits for the model, sound, and Lua are inside.

If anyone wants they can make a video, I don’t know how cause I’m a noob.

PS: This is my first release, constructive critiscism is welcome, but please don’t just bash this with “It Sucks” Comments.

PSS: Garrysmod.org won’t let me comment/ reply back so I’ll answer questions here
Map: Gm-cliffhanger

If people also want I can include the 4 textures the model originally came with, the 3 unused ones being: Olive, Black, and Tan (the one I picked was just called green).

Here’s a few pics

If anyone wants they can make a video, I don’t know how cause I’m a noob.

PS: This is my first release, constructive crtiscism is welcome, but please don’t just bash this with “It Sucks” Comments.

Wow, that is one ugly model.
Anyway, its probably okay, but not really worth a release thread.

This is just a css model off of fpsb…

As if we havnt seen it about 500 fucking million times before.

It sucks because it’s boring and unoriginal. The only thing I like about it is the crosshair but I suspect that it’s part of the base you used.

I would suggest not releasing more SWEPs until you have actually learned how to script them (changing a few variables is not scripting, it’s configuring) and have them do something more interesting than shooting bullets.

I know, I can’t model and I have no skills. I didn’t originally plan on releasing it anyway, I just wanted a good AUG swep, but I then decided to release. Sorry I’m not a god at lua like you are.

The swep is supposed to have a working zoom, but I couldn’t get it to work right so I though I’d release it anyway.

Im not trying to be mean in anyway, Its just upsetting to see people making things like this over and over again. Try your hand at Global scripts, Like player health and things like that.

And that my fine sir is why you get dumb ratings.
Although even if it did have a working scope it would still be pretty lame.