Accidentally stumbled upon a game of Hybrid for the XBOX 360.
The game is built on the Source Engine level Left 4 Dead 1.
After spending more than two hours on the Internet, I was able to unpack the archive with the game.
So, what I got in the end:
● VTF - there are VTFs in the game, but they have a special XBOX format - VTFX file format
● VMT - usual VMT files, as well as on a PC platform.
● MDL / PHY / VVD / VTX - The files have LZMA compression, but it seems not too different from ordinary PC files.
● WAV - files also have a special format for the XBOX console, more in dev wiki XWV File Format
● PCF - usual files of particles, work on the usual PC version.
● BSP - perhaps ordinary bsp files, I was able to decompile them using BSPSource 1.3.23. When decompiling, I got the following errors, but the card itself looks quite workable in Hammer.
[warning] LzmaBuffer: Difference in LZMA data length: found 11•559 bytes, expected 11•557 [warning] BspFileReader: Couldn't find static prop struct for version 7 [warning] BspFileReader: Falling back to static prop v4
The remaining files seem to be similar to the PC version of the engine, i.e. res / txt / vdf and others.
I am hope for your help. Perhaps someone will be interested in getting working content from this forgotten game. Maps already exist, it remains to adapt the textures and models.