[HyperActiveGaming][UK]100slot Fresh Server. InstCrft/Sleepers/Airdrops/DoorShare/Fun Events/Zero and i mean Zero Admin Abuse.

**Hello there Rust Community, Let me introduce my self.

My name is Rees and im manufacturing engineer and work for Nissan in Sunderland/UK and in my spare time i play online games.

I’ve just started my new, fresh, brand spanking new Rust server hosted in London, with Oxide.

I want to create a very relaxed, friendly and obviously EXTREMELY fun place to play Rust, I hated going on servers and seeing Admins Abuse their powers, acting like childs and just ruining the server and other peoples experience, I want NONE of this what so ever, on my server i am just like you, you can kill me, raid me do what ever you want, all admins will earn everything just like players and they have no special rights other than the ability to kick and ban. This is very important to me that my admins are as friendly and mature as possible with not even a hint of abuse.

I will run the server the way you guys want it ran, if you want a something then just talk to me, i’m a very down to earth guy and i love gaming :).
IP: 146.185.29.236:28065

Press F1 at game menu then type in: net.connect 146.185.29.236:28065** NO CAPITALS

What the server offers:

-Absolutely no admin abuse of any kind what so ever, not a single little drop, hand on heart.

-100 slots - Will upgrade if i get enough people in here!!!

-Extremely friendly admins

-Everything is craft able (For now, may change)

-Friendly server in general, i refuse to have people throw harsh verbal abuse at someone, Just play and enjoy.

-Free use of the public team speak: 212.187.246.58:9267

-Instant craft (For now, i will see what people like best)

-Door sharing (So you can share your base with a friend or friends

-Private messaging (Talk in secret :P)

-Airdrops once a day, Don’t wanna spoil you guys too much :stuck_out_tongue:

-Forums - Coming soon

-As a welcome package i have littered the map with lots of airdrops, Get joining and get looting :stuck_out_tongue:

-Starter Kit, so you don’t starve within 20 minutes and have the ability to kill that annoying wolf that won’t leave you alone

-Fun Events like hunt the admin, kill him get his hot loot, Free for all in an arena, winner gets hot loot, Anything else i can possibly think of
Suggestions are taking seriously, if you have an idea for an event then give me a shout, ill introduce it, im always looking for new things to do.** You can also win real games such as copy’s of rust with these events**

honestly guys, i run this server for who ever chooses to play on it and i promise you i will do my very best to insure the best gaming experience i can. =]

Lets create an amazing server, I can only do it with your help!!!

Im still tweaking things as best as i can, any issues please come on teamspeak or add me on steam :Hyperactivehamster

Current Commands You Can Use Ingame:

/Share “Playername” - Share all your doors with that player.
/Unshare “Playername” - Unshare all your doors with that player.
/Adminhelp “Message” - To type a message to only the online admins.
/History - See the chat history.
/location - Gives you X Y Location
/stats - Gives the user kill and death count.
/shelp - Help on commands
/ranking kills - TOP 10 killers
/ranking deaths - TOP 10 losers

Groups has alot of commands:
/gcreate Name - Create a group with this name.
/gdelete - Delete a group.
/ginvite Playername - Invite a player to your group.
/gcancel - Cancel the Invitation (Sender and Receiver can do it!).
/gaccept - Accept the invitation.
/gleave - Leave your current group.
/g Message - Sends group message.
/gwho - Shows online group members.
/ghelp - Group help commands.
/ginfo - Shows the group name and member count.
/glist - Shows a list of all groups (names).

/List - See all currently online players.
/pm name message - Sends a PM to that player.

[editline]16th January 2014[/editline]

Press f1 on menu and type in net.connect 146.185.29.236:28065

Bump. Join the fun guys!! Remember you run the server not me :slight_smile:

Bump!

Bump, Crafting changed to instant.

Bump, People are starting to join, keep’m coming and any suggestions feel free to chat with me :slight_smile:

Join us today you and be part if a very friendly community.

Bump! Help me great an amazing server

Bump =]

14ppl online!!!

Yo

Bump! :slight_smile:

awesome server nice place to chill and munch on some chicken while being chased by a zombie loving it

Good and new server guys !

( Rappyy you need to upgrade the serv please 01/20/14 )

Was at work, updated and ready to go. Bump!

best server i have ever been on very active admin and fun and different events for example capture the kev vest and others so much fun really recommend you join no abuse very fair admin trust me you will have a laugh on this server because i have very much

Awsome serv, nice and motivated admin, good vibes :slight_smile:

Bump! :slight_smile:

Cool server bro…:slight_smile: real fun and friendly to play

Bump

Bump!