I AM IN NEED OF HELP WITH A HL2 MODEL. (NOT THE LAST ISSUES I WAS HAVING.)

OK, BEFORE WE BEGIN LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, JUST SO WERE ALL CLEAR HERE. I AM NOT TYPING LIKE THIS TO YELL I HAVE EYE ISSUES, SO I TYPE LIKE THIS TO SEE THE LETTERS BETTER. ALSO, BEFORE ANYONE SAYS SO, (AND ID MEAN TO BE RUDE BY SAYING THIS BUT,) YES, I HAVE FULL TIME GLASSES. BUT EVEN WITH THEM I STILL HAVE ISSUES SEEING, BECAUSE, I WAS A PREMATURE BABY AND DUE TO THAT, I AM BLIND IN MY LEFT EYE AND I OBVIOUSLY HAVE POOR SIGHT IN THE RIGHT, SO HENCE WHY I NEED TO USE THE CAPS AND HOW I CAN HAVE THE ISSUES WITH SPELLING AND GRAMMAR SOMETIMES. BUT, ANYWAYS ONTO THE QUESTIONS.

I AM NOT TRYING TO SOUND LIKE A PERVERT BUT I AM WANTING TO EDIT A MODEL FROM “HALF LIFE 2” HES “FATHER GRIGORI” AND I WANT TO GIVE HIM SOME EXTRA CLOTHS AND STUFF LIKE THAT, SO I REALIZED IN ORDER FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO ADD SOME OF THE CLOTHS I WANT TO, I MITE NEED A “BASE MESH” (A FREE ONE IF POSSIBLE) THAT FITS HIS BODY STYLE/WEIGHT/HEIGHT/SKIN TONE (IF NEEDED/POSSIBLE, I CAN FIX THAT SKIN TONE THING MYSELF IF I HAVE TO). LIKE I SAID, ID WANNA MAKE HIM “DIRTY” (PERVERTED/SEXUALLY) WITH HIS “MAN PARTS” AND ALL, I JUST WANNA MAKE IT LOOK REALISTIC WHEN I ADD SAY BOXER SHORTS, OR SOMETHING, SO THE QUESTION IS, DOSE ANYONE KNOW WERE I CAN FIND A BASE MESH THAT FITS HIM?

AND MY SECOND QUESTION IS, I WAS PLANNING TO GIVE HIM AN OPTION TO MAKE IT LOOK AS IF HIS JACKET HAS BEEN “REMOVED” AND HIS SHIRT WAS SEEN. I AM HAVING TROUBLE FIGURING OUT WHAT TYPE OF SHIRT HE WARES, BE IT LONG SLEEVE, MEDIUM, OR SHORT IDK, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THEY KNOW/THINK THEY KNOW OF A SHIRT MODEL THAT MITE BE SIMILAR TO HIS? I’VE TRIED SEPARATING IT FROM HIS JACKET IN BLENDER BUT THE RESULTS WERE NOT GOOD, I’M GUESSING ITS ALL ONE MESH AND MEANT TO BE LIKE THAT SO I MITE NEED A SORT OF “REPLICA” ID MEAN TO SOUND LIKE I AM STEALING ANYTHING. BUT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? ALSO, FORGIVE ME IF I’VE POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE, I HAVE POSTED IN SOME OTHER PLACES BEFORE, BUT I FELT I GOT NO RESULTS. I FILL IT’S BETTER TO DO IT HERE. ALSO PLEASE FORGIVE MY SPELLING/GRAMMAR IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES, I’M NOT THE BEST AT THOSE THINGS SOMETIMES…I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU, AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT. :slight_smile:

P.S FORGIVE ME FOR POSTING THIS IN THE WRONG SECTION IF I DID, I DID NOT MEAN TOO. :slight_smile:

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─██████──██████─██████████████─██████──██████─██████████████────████████──████████─██████████████─██████──██████─
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██────██░░░░██──██░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████────████░░██──██░░████─██░░██████░░██─██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──────────────██░░░░██░░░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████──────████░░░░░░████───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██────────████░░████─────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████──────────██░░██───────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░██░░░░██─██░░██──────────────────██░░██───────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██─████░░░░░░████─██░░██████████──────────██░░██───────██░░██████░░██─██░░██████░░██─
─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██───████░░████───██░░░░░░░░░░██──────────██░░██───────██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██████──██████─██████──██████─────██████─────██████████████──────────██████───────██████████████─██████████████─
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─██████████████─██████──██████─██████████████─██████████████─██████──████████─██████████████─████████████───
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░████─
─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░████─██░░██████████─██░░████░░░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██───██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░██████░░██─██░░██████████─██░░██─────────██░░██████░░██───██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██─────────██░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░██████░░██─██░░██████████─██░░██─────────██░░██████░░██───██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██───██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░████─██░░██████████─██░░████░░░░██─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░████─
─██████████████─██████──██████─██████████████─██████████████─██████──████████─██████████████─████████████───
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
╭━━━┳━━━┳━╮╭━┳━━━┳━━╮╭━━━┳━╮╱╭┳━━━┳━╮╱╭┳━━━┳━━━╮
┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃┃╰╯┃┃╭━━┫╭╮┃┃╭━╮┃┃╰╮┃┃╭━╮┃┃╰╮┃┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃
┃┃╱╰┫┃╱┃┃╭╮╭╮┃╰━━┫╰╯╰┫┃╱┃┃╭╮╰╯┃┃╱┃┃╭╮╰╯┃┃╱┃┣╯╭╯┃
┃┃╭━┫╰━╯┃┃┃┃┃┃╭━━┫╭━╮┃╰━╯┃┃╰╮┃┃╰━╯┃┃╰╮┃┃╰━╯┃╱┃╭╯
┃╰┻━┃╭━╮┃┃┃┃┃┃╰━━┫╰━╯┃╭━╮┃┃╱┃┃┃╭━╮┃┃╱┃┃┃╭━╮┃╱╭╮
╰━━━┻╯╱╰┻╯╰╯╰┻━━━┻━━━┻╯╱╰┻╯╱╰━┻╯╱╰┻╯╱╰━┻╯╱╰╯╱╰╯
╭━━━━┳╮╱╭┳━━━┳╮╱╱╭╮╭━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━╮
┃╭╮╭╮┃┃╱┃┃╭━━┫╰╮╭╯┃┃╭━╮┃╭━━┫╭━━┫╭━━┫╭━╮┃
╰╯┃┃╰┫╰━╯┃╰━━╋╮╰╯╭╯┃┃╱┃┃╰━━┫╰━━┫╰━━┫╰━╯┃
╱╱┃┃╱┃╭━╮┃╭━━╯╰╮╭╯╱┃┃╱┃┃╭━━┫╭━━┫╭━━┫╭╮╭╯
╱╱┃┃╱┃┃╱┃┃╰━━╮╱┃┃╱╱┃╰━╯┃┃╱╱┃┃╱╱┃╰━━┫┃┃╰╮
╱╱╰╯╱╰╯╱╰┻━━━╯╱╰╯╱╱╰━━━┻╯╱╱╰╯╱╱╰━━━┻╯╰━╯
╭╮╱╱╭━━━┳━━━━┳━━━╮╭━━━┳━━━╮╭━━━┳╮╭━┳━━┳━╮╱╭┳━━━╮
┃┃╱╱┃╭━╮┃╭╮╭╮┃╭━╮┃┃╭━╮┃╭━━╯┃╭━╮┃┃┃╭┻┫┣┫┃╰╮┃┃╭━╮┃
┃┃╱╱┃┃╱┃┣╯┃┃╰┫╰━━╮┃┃╱┃┃╰━━╮┃╰━━┫╰╯╯╱┃┃┃╭╮╰╯┃╰━━╮
┃┃╱╭┫┃╱┃┃╱┃┃╱╰━━╮┃┃┃╱┃┃╭━━╯╰━━╮┃╭╮┃╱┃┃┃┃╰╮┃┣━━╮┃
┃╰━╯┃╰━╯┃╱┃┃╱┃╰━╯┃┃╰━╯┃┃╱╱╱┃╰━╯┃┃┃╰┳┫┣┫┃╱┃┃┃╰━╯┃
╰━━━┻━━━╯╱╰╯╱╰━━━╯╰━━━┻╯╱╱╱╰━━━┻╯╰━┻━━┻╯╱╰━┻━━━╯
╭━━━┳━╮╱╭┳━━━╮╭━╮╭━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳╮╱╱╭━━━┳╮
┃╭━╮┃┃╰╮┃┣╮╭╮┃┃┃╰╯┃┃╭━╮┣╮╭╮┃╭━━┫┃╱╱┃╭━╮┃┃
┃┃╱┃┃╭╮╰╯┃┃┃┃┃┃╭╮╭╮┃┃╱┃┃┃┃┃┃╰━━┫┃╱╱┃╰━━┫┃
┃╰━╯┃┃╰╮┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╱┃┃┃┃┃┃╭━━┫┃╱╭╋━━╮┣╯
┃╭━╮┃┃╱┃┃┣╯╰╯┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╰━╯┣╯╰╯┃╰━━┫╰━╯┃╰━╯┣╮
╰╯╱╰┻╯╱╰━┻━━━╯╰╯╰╯╰┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻╯
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─██████████████─██████████████─████████████████──────██████████████─████████████████───██████████████─██████████████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██──────██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██░░██████████─██░░██████░░██─██░░████████░░██──────██░░██████████─██░░████████░░██───██░░██████████─██░░██████████─
─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██────██░░██──────██░░██─────────██░░██────██░░██───██░░██─────────██░░██─────────
─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░██─██░░████████░░██──────██░░██████████─██░░████████░░██───██░░██████████─██░░██████████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██──────██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██░░██████████─██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████░░████──────██░░██████████─██░░██████░░████───██░░██████████─██░░██████████─
─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─────██░░██─────────██░░██─────────
─██░░██─────────██░░██████░░██─██░░██──██░░██████────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██████─██░░██████████─██░░██████████─
─██░░██─────────██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██░░░░░░██────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██████─────────██████████████─██████──██████████────██████─────────██████──██████████─██████████████─██████████████─
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Is this art?