I am really pissed off at your game.

And its not even for the normal reasons. I just died trying to climb over your NEW wood wall that does damage. I was 10 feet + over the wall. DOESNT SEEM TO MATTER HOW HIGH YOU ARE YOU STILL TAKE DAMAGE CROSSING OVER THEM. After loosing EVERYTHING I HAD to your shitty coding, I attempted to return to my body and get my stuff. I NEVER ever have run into a bear. Guess what was hanging around my body and killed me again. Thanks for the frustration and anger. I will return to your game in 6 months and I hope to freaking GOD you fix it.

(User was banned for this post ("Learn what early-access means before making rude dumb threads here, thanks." - postal))

kappa

Welcome to Alpha, a game still under construction. A place where it’s normal to encounter bugs. Here’s your hardhat and get back to work.

How DARE there be a bear near your body. And someone please post this guy a screenshot of the Early Access warning

Early access

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Early access, alphafunding, or paid-alpha is a funding model in the video game industry by which consumers can pay for a game in the early stages of development and obtain access to playable but unfinished versions of the game, while the developer is able to use those funds to continue work on the game. Those that pay to participate typically help to debug game, provide feedback and suggestions, and may have access to special materials upon release of the game. The early access approach is a common way to obtain funding for indie games and may also be used along other funding mechanisms including crowdfunding.

Fix bears Garry! They attack people.

Why not make it 6 years, I think rust will never suit you trolololololo

I’m hoping this “feature” stays in honestly.

LOL you tried climbing over a wood wall with SPIKES and BARBED WIRE on the top and got injured.

Report the bug and move on. As a tester, this is what you agreed to.

I still can’t fathom people expect games to be completely bug-free during early access, like simmer down dude

I’ve said this a good long while ago: it stems from games, mainly free to play games mind you, where “alpha” and “beta” periods are when the game is for the most part done. AKA publicity tests or in the case of free to play games, cash shop tests.

Hold on. benefit of the doubt here, i think he means he was 10 feet over the TOP of the wall. either on a bridge, or just jumping, and the hitbox was either really tall, or glitched too high

Still dude, you died to a glitch, then got unlucky with a bear. It happens. check back in next month when the server wipes, and you’ll be on equal grounds with everyone else.

Sounds like you really shouldn’t be playing games like this. That demanding attitude is pretty childish.

I can’t fathom people expecting games to be bug free** period**