I can Go to sites in Cloudscipt!!!!!!!!

I was playing with my cloudscript and found out i can go to sites with it lol PWN just put an adress in the http bar

:suicide:

Get out
Please

Nobody cares.

this kinda makes me wonder if people could somehow get their own third-party sites to interact with toybox

Interesting concept you’ve got thar. Elaborate more, I think it’d be nice to have third-party kind of sites available with the ToyBox.

Perhaps for larger addons? Perhaps even an SVN-to-ToyBox translation engine.
I imagine that being able to automatically update your addons via ToyBox would be something rather awesome.

yah this post kinda sucked i was excited i thought it would be big news at the time but ive calmed down a little and apologize for being a spazzz

k

Some sites I couldn’t log into with it.

THIS
THIS
THIS.
ive always wanted us to just skip the bullshit and ship gmod with phx and wire in package and this is the closest thing we will get to it

OMFG I DID NOT KNOW THIS I CAN NOW GO ON MEATSPIN WITHOUT MY MOM BLOCKING THE WEBSITE THROUGH INTERNET EXPLORER.
/caps
no

well as I recall, the buttons for spawning things in toybox use(d) URLs in the format of “garrysmod://code referring to object goes here”

so the idea is, if people could figure out how to use that then third party websites could have links that do stuff in garry’s mod when you click them.

though I don’t know if garry has changed it since then since now the buttons are unclickable in normal web browsers

You can use the internet to go on websites? Unheard of!

I learn something new everyday :smiley:

Checked this out to. You CAN go any websites(google,facepunch, etc.) You CAN’T, however, type in things, such as a link into the google search bar. Toybox is automatically formatted so that the screen is used for clicking, not typing in.

Even if they do make it possible it won’t be able to update your gmod files (of any sort) while you are ingame! The file you would be trying to update would be currently in use!

I like that. If it’s possible, I support fully.

Actually no the map toybox allows everything oddly

Maybe Garry should take the address bar out, and add facepunch button.