I can't access anything... Not because of Ddosers

It seems that after a while of playing my character stops, but I keep playing and moving. As I am traveling the world I can’t access any loot, campfires, and torches are infinite. Then after I realize that this is occurring I disconnect from the server and rejoin. It seems I am invisible to the world, except for my body that just stands there. When I rejoin I am where my body was left, if it is still alive! Today that was all the way on the other side of the map… Very frustrating. Please help. And this has been happening before Ddosers.

It’s called desync, and I have it too among with 100’s of other players. They promised to fix this but I’m sure they are more focused on the DDoSing issues atm.

It’s not desync, It happens everytime. Here are my system specs though…

Processor Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz
Manufacturer Intel
Speed 2.8 GHz
Number of Cores 2
Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
Manufacturer NVIDIA
Chipset GeForce 9600 GT
Dedicated Memory 512 MB
Total Memory 512.0 MB
Memory 3.3 GB
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
Service Pack 3
Size 32 Bit
Edition
Display Maximum Resolution 1280 x 1024
DVD SONY DVD RW DRU-710A
CD SONY DVD RW DRU-710A
Drive 1
Size 465.8 GB
Free 345.1 GB
Drive 2
Size 298.1 GB
Free 261.1 GB

its called ghosting, its a known problem and they’re working for it, this happens only to specific players

Thank you! Helpful information!

I thought ghosting and desyncing was the same thing?

I was also a fellow ghoster but managed to make it stop myself. From all the research I’ve done, it seems to be a problem on the users end. For me I turned off all my over clocking software that came with my Asus motherboard (Turbo V and EPU-6). Now my only problem is the ddosed!!!

[editline]29th December 2013[/editline]

I also updated my nVidia graphics card driver so that could have also been the fix…

It is.