I can't access basic hl2 weapons

I can enter in the console the command to give me the weapon, but impulse 101 doesn’t work and the weapons are accessible in the main weapon bar without putting in a command for each individual gun, i have hl e1 and hl e2

ps.

Should it say Half life 2 in my in game extensions because it only has episode 1 and 2, lost coast, but no regular "Half Life 2’

When you start the server there should be an option to spawn with Weapons, it must be unchecked.

I dont see it

It’s hard to find now. There are some icons on the right.
http://nhs.netii.net/images/there.jpg

In order to use the impulse 101 command, you have to type in the console to activate the use of “cheats” “sv_cheats 1”. This will enable cheats to be entered and you can then enter it in by accessing the developers console. P:S: Do not do this on a online server, if its vac enabled you may get banned…Just found that out about a couple of days ago when this happened to me on multiplayer sandbox.

You don’t get banned for sv_cheats being set to 1, it’s a game command, they can’t ban you for something they placed in the game.

:downs:
VAC doesn’t ban for concommands.
Only .dll’s and such.

Jesus. I love wacky incorrect VAC stories.

1. Enable VAC in GMod
  2. ???
  3. Stupid!

While it’s true that sv_cheats must be 1 in order for impulse 101 to function, sv_cheats is a SERVER-SIDE command. As such, if the server doesn’t have sv_cheats set to 1, it won’t work anyway.

Also, you won’t get VAC banned for using convars.

sv_cheats 1 in console.

sv_weapons 1 or 0 , you will have to try it

:sigh:

sbox_weapons 1