I can't connect to my own garrysmod dedicated server.

Ok… after a lot of work i have set up a dedicated server for gmod with lots of good tools, Custom DarkRP classes and entities, and ULX. I forwarded these ports

UDP 1200 (Friends Network)
UDP 27000 to 27015 (Gameport)
UDP 27020
TCP 27030 to 27039
TCP 27015 (SRCDS Rcon port)

I set up a static ip. Here is my srcds.exe command line (the ip there is my internal ip):
C:\srcds\orangebox\srcds.exe -console -game garrysmod -ip 192.168.1.11 -port 27015 -maxplayers 16 +map gm_construct_10_snow

Everyone else can connect to my server no problem. When i connect though? “Connection Failed after 4 Retries”. I tried in the console “connect localhost”, “connect 192.168.1.11”, and other stuff like that. I get the same error. The server appears in LAN for me obviously, since i’m running it on the same network.

Please someone help. This problem makes me sad.

EDIT: I realized that when the server is running I cannot connect to any garrysmod server. >.>

bUmP… You are allowed to bump after 24 hours aren’t you…?

I’ve the same problem … whats the solution? :confused:

I actually have the same problem. anyone know how to fix this?

I have the same problem. I used to be able to connect a long time ago but recently I can’t.

[editline]12:36AM[/editline]

I also lose connection to my rented server but no other server which makes no sense because it’s on a completely different network.

Try changing your server’s port to a different one.

I fixed it by doing this, I don’t know which ones aren’t necessary:
add -port 27016 to your server command line
in console, before you join, type “hostport 27019”, “clientport 27021” and “tv_port 27028” into YOUR console.

If people crash when they spawn type sv_downloadurl “” in your server console.

where is the command line ive got a dedicated server broadcasting from my computer and i started up gmod it says “STEAM validation rejected”