I can't join a single server

I Bought Rust yesterday and I am unable to join a server. Whenever I try to join a server it turns red but does nothing. So far I have tried to uninstall/re-install the game multiple times, change settings and have tried to restart my computer. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Disable any firewalls / virus protection suites off. then try again.
Do you get any errors?
are your drivers up to date?

I do not get any errors but the name of the server flashes red for a second. for my drivers I do not know if they are up to date, is there a way to check?

before joining the server press f1 to bring up console and see if there is an error

Make sure you double or even triple click the name of the server, the menu is not real responsive.

No i do not but I see the ip when i favorite a sever and it seems like I can auto connect by typing it with net.connect but that is the only way. Is it like this for others?

Post your PC specs please. Cuz I tried rust on a low specs PC and I had lags in the menu.

Is this what you meant?
Processor: Intel® Core i5 Cpu 650 @ 3.20 GHz
Rating: 4.6
Ram: 6.00 GB (5.80 GB usable)
It is currently running at High performance

It doesn’t look like it would be an issue of running the game on your PC. Try connecting to this server and ill look for any console errors when you join.

net.connect 50.31.103.34:28065

Cheers!