I Can't Play!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ok, so i can play most games i own, but some reason not this one? I’ve tried everything in my power to get rust to work, no matter what i try to do, it won’t work, i can play State of Decay at like, 15-20 frames, i can play ARMA 2 offline with atleast with a moderate 30-15, and i can play most unity games lag free, so why is it that rust doesn’t want to cooperate? will there ever be a time when the Optimization will be fixed? or is there any way to get this thing working? cause i sure can’t, i know it’s alpha, so i hope there’s some optimization in the future, but not TOO far into the future.

press f1 t open the console and type “grass.on false” without the "s this should help your framerate exponentially

actually that’s pretty low

well, not for arma of all things

what are your specs

people have their own tolerance levels of framerate they will accept

i used to be fine with 15 fps but after experiencing over 60fps i will not, WILL NOT play a game with under 30 fps.

OP that FPS is pretty low, do you have an old PC or something?

I have an everyday use Computer, Gaming PC’s are too expensive at the moment, (the best one is like, $500, ouch.) but i can play most games just fine like i said before, so yeah, my specs are AMD E-300 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 1.30 GHz, 2.00 GB’s of RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics. (now i know what you’re thinking, MAN! THAT’S CRAP! personally, yes, it really REALLY is, but for the amount of seemingly playable games is quite shocking, and like i’ve said before, i can run other unity games at very great frames, i have minecraft too, which runs great, drops every now and then, but there you guys go, the specs, obviously it’s my computer, but as of right now, im awaiting a optimization update, cause let’s face it, it’s going to happen.) So, i think this thread has been debunked, you’re generic thread i guess, ah well, it was worth a shot. thanks guys for your help though! :smiley: UPDATE: i got rust working! i just needed to lower the entire resolution, and yes, the screen doesn’t work, here’s that thread: http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1336077