I cant stary Rust

Hi Rust

I have a game problem. Everytime i start Rust then nothing happends. I have reinstall rust 5 times now and nothing happend.
I have delete Steam and install it again and guess again, nothing happend. I have search on google, internet but no help.

I really like Rust, its a really good game and i love it! :smiley:
But its not working

I hope you, guys, can help me

From

Ayman El Idrissi

Copenhagen, Denmark

steam name: aymankaka11

Post your specs, please?

I can’t take a screenshot. I only press “play rust” on steam libery and nothing happend. I can show you over skype or Teamviewer.

No, I would rather not. You can type it out if you can’t screenshot.

[editline]16th January 2014[/editline]

Also a link to your steam profile would be appreciated, I can’t find you otherwise.

I bought the game for 4 days ago. I play it once and work fines but after the day i could’t open the game. I have reinstall now 8 times and still not working. I have search on internet and YouTube, and facepunch website but can find help. I only do is press “play rust” in steam and my profil get green thing so my friend can see which game i play but the game, not launch. I hope you understand, i dont have so good english :slight_smile:

[editline]16th January 2014[/editline]

This is my steam profile

download this

copy and paste summery ( that’s the specs, your computers info / whats inside it )

-snip-

What does the -snip- mean.

It means he removed the contents of his post.

I have download it and i think “specs” mean “screenshot” :slight_smile:

I redacted my post, I asked you again for your steam profile, but you posted it after I finished posting, so it was irrelevant, so I removed it.

It means he posted something, decided against it, and then edited his post to remove it. Since he can’t delete the post, he puts -snip- there to show he -snip-ed his post.

He was probably making fun of your nose.

Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
CPU
AMD A8-3800 44 °C
Llano 32nm Technology
RAM
4,00GB DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
MEDION MS-7748 (P0) 44 °C
Graphics
MD20446 (1600x900@60Hz)
512MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 6550D (MSI) 48 °C
1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 6670 (MSI) 67 °C
CrossFire Disabled
Storage
931GB SAMSUNG HD103SJ SATA Disk Device (SATA) 29 °C
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S223C SATA CdRom Device
DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Ah, right there.
Rust is only compatible with 61-bit operating systems, yours is 64. Sorry.

quit fucking around :v:

So its mean, i cant play Rust?

No dude I’m fucking with you.

Honestly, I have no clue. Profile says you’ve got 4 hours on record. Have you been able to play prior to this?

I dont understand, what you mean

Your steam profile

ARe those 4.3 hours just your attempts to play it today?

Have you ever been able to play this game, at all? Or did you just recently get it and haven’t been able to launch it?

I cant launch it. If i Press “play rust” and my profil on right side, be green (so it means i have start a game but it closed after 2 sec. And my game not launch. Nothing come up after i Press play rust