I can't use all my tools...

Everytime i want to use a tool i see this:

[gamemodes\sandbox\entities\weapons\gmod_tool\shared.lua:150] attempt to call method 'GetInfo' (a nil value)
[gamemodes\sandbox\entities\weapons\gmod_tool\shared.lua:150] attempt to call method 'GetInfo' (a nil value)

spamming in my console.

and if i want to undo props:

[lua\includes\modules\undo.lua:349] attempt to call field '?' (a nil value)

someone know how to fix it?

Rename your garrysmod folder (in steam/steamapps/<steamname>/garrysmod) to garrysmodold or something like that then start up Garry’s Mod.

Have you modified any files recently? Installed any addons/scripts?

Now it works again on the servers,
but I think it’s my save data, every time i use that savedata i can’t use my tools, only wiremod.

is there a way to set all my cool stuff of that savedata into a dupe?