I dont have needed file in bin GMOD WONT LAUNCH

Hi im writing it secon time because someone left my thead not solved so i dont have client.dll in my gmod bin folder.
When i try to launch game erreo pops out and says i dont have cliten.dll
Here is the error Couldn’t load: D:/Progam Files/Steam/steamapps/common/Garrysmod/garrysmod/bin/client.dll
Reason: The specified procedure could not be found PLS HELP I CONT PLAY 1 GMOD FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS CUZ OF THIS AND DONT LAEVE ME W/O ANWSER THIS TIME

Open Steam, right click Garry’s mod, choose Verify Game Cache Files.
If that doesn’t help, navigate into the /bin/ directory and delete everything in it. Steam should restore the files from Steam Cloud before starting the game.
Last resort solution is to reinstall Garry’s mod, of course,

That won’t help.

Go to C:/windows/system32 or SysWOW64 and delete awesomium.dll in there.

i dont have awesomium.dl in my system32 and i dont have sytemWOW64 in windows

i dont have awesorium in my system32 already also i asked my firend can he check
thet he have cliten.dll in his bin folder he have but i dont

[editline]22nd June 2014[/editline]

tried that already

HELLO IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME THIS SUPPOR SUCK

Have you tried using your friends client.dll then?

If our support sucks OP, go somewhere else. People aren’t paid to respond to you.

Also, try uninstalling Garry’s Mod and then re-installing it, I can almost guarantee that fixes the problem.

sorry im just little mad because i cant play my 2nd favurite for like 6 moths i tried to reninstal but it dosten work

[editline]24th June 2014[/editline]

i will try that and then response

[editline]24th June 2014[/editline]

well i tried that and it didn’t work i check that error in google and a lot of ppl have same problem and they didn’t fix it for today ! (that got this error in xmas)

You could go out and enjoy your life away from garrys mod while you are still a child instead of wasting peoples time by asking for help and then getting mad because it isn’t what you want to hear.

In any case uninstall steam, uninstall gmod and delete the entire steam folder, then reinstall them. If there is any problems after that then it is a fault with your pc directly.